What are Projects?
For operational excellence teams, projects provide tangible opportunities to apply and teach operational excellence concepts, methods, and tools to improve performance within the business.
The Projects feature in EON supports project portfolio and lifecycle management.
How are Projects managed in the Platform?
Our tool standardizes your project management process into a consolidated view of your entire project portfolio so you can easily:
- Charter projects for the OpEx function or anywhere else in the business.
- Assign ownership for individual projects and create project teams.
- Connect projects to individual strategies.
- Prioritize projects based on cost, complexity, and ROI.
- Connect key performance indicators and projects to individual projects.
- Track monthly project value capture.
Why manage Projects using the Platform?
Organizations use the project management feature in EON for the following reasons:
- Enable disciplined project selection, prioritization, and management.
- Align project work to the larger business strategy.
- Demonstrate the value that OpEx brings to the business through project work.
- Reinforce a culture of transparency and accountability.
Monitor in real time
Regardless of where a project originates, you’ll always have a finger on the pulse of your improvement work.
This helps you drive management and accountability at the right levels, and proactively address issues at their source.
More about EON...
Align with Strategies
Develop with Playbooks
The Playbooks feature in the EON platform makes is easy to assess operational maturity and connect to relevant implementation tools and resources. Our large and growting playbook library can be found here.
Get Smart on OpEx
EON's blog is a tremendous resource for all things operational excellence related.
If you're interested in learning more, click below to check it out.