Playbooks help the OpEx team exponentially increase the amount of improvement they can implement by giving the right amount of detail on what to work on but in a format that can be self-managed by
Each playbook consists of a series of implementation toolkits that serve as a “one-stop shop” for a particular OpEx-related topic.
Each toolkit contains (a) simple self-assessment questions, (b) easy-to-read and highly practical descriptions, and (c) tools, templates, training, and other great resources related to the topic. If you're interested in learning more about our playbooks, click here.
How are playbooks managed in the platform?
The EON platform makes it easy to do the following:
- Host fully configured playbooks that reflect your vision for OpEx.
- Assess operational maturity anywhere and everywhere in the organization.
- Connect to the right tools, templates, training, and best practices
- Create detailed action plans linked to proactive email notifications.
Why manage Playbooks using the platform?
Organizations use the playbook management feature in EON for the following reasons:
- Access EON's robust suite of implementation toolkits.
- Deploy custom OpEx assessment models to one or many locations
- Connect the workforce to
- Implement standard work to support a compliance process (e.g., ISO, FSMA, etc.)
Replicate and refine
After deployment, you’ll be able to pinpoint your most effective improvement initiatives and replicate them across all locations, sharing your most up-to-date best practices in real time.
From there, if you want to further refine a standard, your framework is already in place, allowing you to adapt and scale seamlessly.
More about EON...
Align with Strategies
The Strategies feature in EON makes it easy to define and manage strategic objectives, thus ensuring better execution and business performance.
Implement with Projects
Get Smart on OpEx
EON's blog is a tremendous resource for all things operational excellence related.
If you're interested in learning more, click below to check it out.