Improvement is Hard...We Make it Easier.
Manage smarter. Implement faster. Generate sustainable impact.
What is EON?
Through a tailored combination of our Platform, Services, and Playbooks, EON makes OpEx teams more capable & productive while accelerating the adoption of OpEx in the business.
Cloud software created by improvement leaders for improvement leaders to help you ALIGN Opex to the business, IMPLEMENT improvements, DEVELOP capabilites, and MEASURE performance.
Opex professionals guide you down the path and serve as a "FORCE MULTIPLIER" for your team.
There is perhaps no factor more critical to the success of operational excellence than creating total alignment between the OpEx team and the broader organization on the vision and strategy for OpEx. EON supports companies in fostering this alignment in the following ways:
- Strategy deployment tools through the platform
- Actionable “toolkits” to develop a proper OpEx vision, strategy, and resource model
- Actionable “toolkits” to align leadership and engage the workforce
- Access to subject matter experts who have successfully led OpEx deployments
It’s incumbent on operational excellence teams to demonstrate tangible value to the business from the application of OpEx principles, methods, and tools in order to eliminate waste and unleash the hidden potential of the business. EON helps our clients demonstrate that value several ways:
- Project portfolio and lifecycle management tools through the platform
- Actionable “toolkits” to apply foundational project management concepts
- Access to experts in the identification, prioritization, and selection of improvement initiatives
- Client case studies focused on the successful application of OpEx and the business value generated
The sustainability of OpEx is inextricably tied to the organization’s ability to transfer ownership and accountability for operational improvement to the broader workforce. For this reason, it’s critical for OpEx teams to have a strategy and toolset to build organizational capability. EON assists companies in this regard in the following ways:
- Maturity assessment and visualization tools through the platform
- Fully developed implementation “playbooks” built around industry standard practices taken from proven continuous improvement methods (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma, TQM, TPM, etc.)
- Access to a robust online training library
- Access to subject matter experts to deliver training around specific capabilities (i.e., leader standard work, structured problem solving, performance coaching, etc.)
As the old adage says, “what gets measured gets managed.” Put another way, it’s important to develop quantitative measures of success, often called key performance indicators (KPIs), both for the OpEx team and the organization as a whole. EON helps companies with their KPIs as follows:
- KPI tracking tools for both strategic objectives and improvement projects through the platform
- Actionable “toolkits” to assist in developing KPIs both for the OpEx team and the rest of the business
- Value capture tracking for improvement projects (a critical measure of OpEx impact)
- Access to subject matter experts in the development and application of OpEx and business KPIs
By using EON, we were able to drive critical accountability that resulted in a savings of $1.3M in only 3 months.
Milk Specialties Global
Mapping out our improvement plans in EON has really forced us to think through how we manage and prioritize our work.
EON is a living, dynamic tool that helps us to say 'this is a priority.'
Thomas & Betts
Companies Trust EON to Advance Operational Excellence
Our clients vary by size, industry, and geography. The common denominator? A commitment to drive sustainable impact through OpEx.